Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 1 - Vaseline

Okay, not gonna write a long post, just to let you know i'm sticking to this, kinda..

Today went okay..plucked some 5 hairs, methinks. Not the 0 i was going for, but better than most days. I tried smothering my eyebrows in vaseline, which makes it very hard to pluck. I pluck with my fingers, btw, no tweezers, and after years of practise, i'm far too good at it. I go for the roots, which is why i have a big problem cause they never get a chance to grow back. Anyways, vaseline helps prevent me getting to the hairs. Gonna have to resuse this, definitely...Vaseline is better than wearing gloves all the time anyway.

-shaz

3 comments:

  1. 5 is good for when you're just starting out :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lookinh for a site that had to with my issues with eyebrow plucking and everything you said brought me to tears. Everything is so fucking alike. it scared me. I've always thoguht i'm some psycho weirdo and it's all in my head and i'm insane. Especially the root thing, I love getting those ones, I dig and dig into my skin until it bleeds. ugh.I need to stop and everyone tells me to but it's just not that easy. thank you so much for writing this. it means so much to me. and I truly hope you're doing okay. I feel like you're my twin haha. I truly hope the best, message me if you can. i'd love to talk. take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ali! No problem, i'm really happy you appreciate this and it makes me relieved too that im not the only one with this condition
      You're always welcome to email me if you want to talk more about it, my email is s.mohseni196@yahoo.co.uk

      I'm happy to give any support i can or to just talk about it since we both have this in common ^^
      -shaz

      Delete